Professional Golf Lessons
The Vintage Golf Club has the renowned golf professional, Richard Mercer, as Director of Instruction for The Vintage. Having played in golfing tournaments all over the world, including several British Opens, Richard has the skills and pedigree to ensure benefit to golfers of all levels.
- 30 min – $75 pp, with Video – $95 pp
- 1 hour – $130 pp, with Video – $150 pp
- FlightScope additional – $30 pp
Shared (Two People)
- 30 min $95, with Video $130
- 1 hour – $160, with Video – $175
- FlightScope additional – $40
Junior (Under 16, Local Students)
- 30 mins – $45
- 1 hour – $80
- 1 hour FlightScope with Club Fitting Program (this amount will come off the price of a set of clubs purchased from Richard Mercer) – $100 per fitting
Course Management Lessons
9 Holes of 18 Holes*
Richard Mercer offers 9 hole and 18 hole playing lessons that can be booked for 1 – 4 people.
Take what you have learned on the driving range and become highly skilled by applying the knowledge on the golf course (where it matters the most!). Notes will be provided to take home with you for further study.
- 9 Hole Playing Lesson for 1 – 2 people – $395
- 9 Hole Playing Lesson for 3 – 4 people – $450
- 18 Hole Playing Lesson for 1 – 2 people – $650
- 18 Hole Playing Lesson for 3 – 4 people – $695
* A small green fee of $35 per person will be additional.
Join Richard for a one, two or three day fun and intensive golf school.
- Up to 15 hours (3 days) or six hours (1 day) of premium golf tuition with Richard Mercer (on and off the course)
- Video analysis of your swing with Dartfish and FlightScope
- All schools are customised to your individual golf game
- Golf at the Greg Norman-designed 18 hole Championship course, The Vintage
- Luxury accommodation packages available at the 5 star Château Élan at The Vintage
$435 including green fees per person (one day clinic)
$670 including green fees per person (two day golf school)
$905 including green fees per person (three day golf school)
All golf schools have a minimum of two students and a maximum of 8. Private schools for one individual may be booked with a slight single surcharge of $150.00.
For booking enquiries call the Golf Shop 7 days a week from 7am to 6pm