The co-joining of a Spa King and Spa Villa provides 154 square metres of indoor and outdoor living space, perfect for a family or group of friends. With two bathrooms and extra-spacious separate king bedrooms which can accommodate four guests. The two bedroom Spa VIlla has a separate dining area plus a designer kitchen with quality appliances, a two-way open fireplace between living and dining areas lends character as well as warmth in the cooler seasons. Guest parking is located beside your villa.
- Designer kitchen with full cooking facilities
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Gas fireplace
- Fully stocked mini bar and local Hunter Valley wine cellar
- Outdoor balcony or terrace
- King beds or one king and two king single beds available on request
- Duck down pillows, plush towels and robes (robes available on a request basis only)
- Two bathrooms, each with spa bath and separate shower
- Luxury bathroom amenities
- 42"LCD-HDTV (lounge and bedroom) and DVD player
- Austar - cable sports, news and kids
- In-house movies available at an extra cost
- iPod docking stations
- Broadband high speed internet (fees apply)
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- In room safe suitable for a lap top
- Ideal for two couples or a family
- Check in 2pm; Check out 11am
Two Bedroom Spa Villa Floor Plan
This Hunter Valley event is a progressive-style lunch where food and wine lovers can feast and dance around seven Lovedale wineries over the third weekend in May each..
A unique Hunter Valley Wine & Food Month experience at The Vintage. The inaugural Cork & Fork Cup - June 22nd 2013 The emphasis is a day of wine and f..